Your saddle is a serious investment, and every rider knows the feeling of that saddle that’s been perfectly broken in to fit the rider. So if something goes wrong, consider having it repaired before you think about buying a new one.
At East Crow Saddlery, we can perform a wide range of repairs and modifications to English saddles such as:
- Replacing torn, worn billet straps
- Replacing missing keepers
- Tree adjustments
- Replace knee pads and thigh blocks
- Fixing bent stirrup bars, replacing broken stirrup bars
- Change billet configuration, add/remove point billet. Add sliding rear billet.
NOTE: We also repair girths, bridles, and halters!
Consult our fees page for an estimate of various repair costs and call for more information.